We’ve tried to make our policy simple…
- Our contact details are listed at the bottom of every page on our website
- Our company registration details are as follows: Differentiated Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11905079 whose registered office is 30 St John’s Road, Mortimer Common, reading, RG7 3TR
The type of information we collect:
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers and contact details including names, job roles, organisation, email and telephone numbers
- Anonymised behavioural data based on how our website and digital content is accessed, used and consumed
How we get it:
Most of the personal information we have is given to us by you for the following reasons:
- You have completed a contact form
- You have emailed or called us
- You have completed a contact access form
We also, from time to time, gather personal information from social media or by using data retrieval tools that gather publicly available information.
Why we have it:
We use the information we have to tell you more about Differentiated and the services we provide or to effectively deliver the services you commission with us. We also use behavioural data (identifiable and anonymised) to try and improve our content and personalise your experience of it.
We do not share your personal information with any third-party organisations.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us via email@example.com
(b) Or we have a contractual obligation.
(c) Under some circumstances we may have a legal obligation.
(d) We have always have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information:
We store your personal information for a limited period within the databases of this website or other digital content databases. Periodically this data is transferred to our central CRM system and once transferred is deleted from the databases. We may also hold your data within our email clients.
All systems are subject to strict security protocols and data is held only for as long as is deemed of use. If the data is no longer deemed of use it is deleted fully.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
On our website or across all our digital content, you may accept all cookies, or choose to manage them individually. You can change your settings at any time via the associated collie settings on any digital content.
If you would like to know what cookies are and what they do, take a look here.
We use a range of cookies for different purposes and as such, may differ across the digital content that Differentiated creates, however all are in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Laws. Cookies that this and other digital content provided by Differentiated may place include:
- Strictly Necessary: required for the correct operation of the website or digital content
- Functional Cookies: used to recognise returning visitors and therefore personalise your experience and remember your preferences
- Analytical Cookies: used to understand the number of visitors and their behaviour across our websites and digital content
- Targeting Cookies: used to record your visit and for us to provide targeted information to you. We may also share this information with third parties for remarketing purposes.
The full list of cookies used can be found within the cookies controls on each site.
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.